Friday, January 1, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Christmas 2015 is a memory now and my present from Santa lingers on, for a long time I hope! I've begun another new hobby, one I've had some experience with, but not much. Here she is, my little Clay Boss Clay Wheel. I'm so excited!
I have been following Simon Leach to the point I'm beginning to feel like a stalker...lol. I think I've liked and wanted to save everything I've watched of his tutorials. There is so much to learn. First off, I know I have to cut my fingernails, gather more supplies and sit down and try to cone up for the first time in a long time. I am so nervous, I am delaying it being here with you. This first picture was my first ball of clay that I coned up, made a biscuit, opened, and pulled up. Not Good! The second and third picture was my second ball of clay and I like the way this one ended up. I'm keeping this piece just for fun and to try to make a mug out of...we shall see!
Well, pieces one, three, and four were disasters...I kept the second piece for reference in the future. So prepare yourselves for a long and bumpy road. I am determined to make a mug and bowl before long and I hope you're with me for the ride. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment